Russ Riendeau is first of all a businessman. But he’s also a behavioral scientist, former co-host of “The Business Doctor” on radio and a performer. He’s written several books, too.
But the fundamental thing about Russ is that he understands businesses and the issues they face in today’s upside down world. The bottom-line result is that Russ Riendeau helps businesses succeed.
Founder and senior partner of The East Wing Search Group, Inc., Russ Riendeau has counseled mid-size and Fortune 500 companies, interviewed more than 75,000 business leaders, authored five popular books (which can be found at Eyecatcher Press or Amazon.com) and brought dozens of business audiences to their feet. . .clamoring for more… with his ability to mix business principles, anecdotes and music into a coherent message that fits the goals of sponsoring organizations.
Russ has interviewed over 72,000 business professionals over since 1985, sharing his insights and research in four books: That Was Zen, This Is Wow (co-authored with Rob Engelman), Finders Keepers, The Insider’s Guide to Getting Great Job Offers (co-authored with Brady Spencer), and Thinking On Your Seat, as well as articles and appearances in The Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, Sales & Marketing Magazine, TEC International, and TV/radio appearances.
Russ earned a doctorate in developmental psychology from Capella University in Minneapolis, an M.A. in psychology and a B.A. in applied behavioral sciences from National-Louis University, in Chicago. Russ is also a pilot, distance runner, cyclist, hockey player and coach. His family lives in Barrington, Illinois.
Many speakers promise. What matters today, however, is delivery. And Russ Riendeau delivers – with lively presentations that combine original rock ’n roll lyrics and effective anecdotes to deliver the message you want your audience to hear.
Among Russ’ topics:
- How to Sell (and Think) in a Fear-Based Economy
- When Someone Hands You Lemons, Hand ‘Em Back
- Top Talent: How to Find It and Keep It in Tough Times
- Persuasion Psychology: How Behavioral Science Can Help You Sell More Products or Services
- Use the Power of Music to Create Positive Change
- 6 Keys to Building a World Class Sales Team in 3 Days
- Interview Training: The Most Important Business Skill You Need
- Take Risks that Aren’t Risky
- How to Help Your Managers Change
- You Can Even Talk on Cell Phones! How to Learn from the New Generation of Workers
Books By Russ:
That Was Zen, This Is Wow: 232 Instant Ideas to Transform Your Busy life From Ordinary to Extraordinary (co-author Rob Engelman) – provoking and engaging quotes to stimulate positive actions and creative thinking in your personal and professional life.
Finders Keepers: Attracting and Retaining Top Sales Professionals – with a Foreword by best-selling author, Neil Rackham, of SPIN Selling fame, this is a quick, fun, with immediate and implementable ideas for securing top talent.
The Insider’s Guide to Getting Great Job Offers (co-author Brady Spencer) – bullet pointed format to quickly learn how to write an effective resume and present an accurate description of your talents in an interview.
Thinking On Your Seat – a field guide written for those entering the world of professional search.
As American Businesses demand high caliber talent, human resource professionals, management consultants, industrial psychologists and corporate leaders are applying techniques found in this book.
Russ has been providing executive search services, training, consulting and keynote addresses for many years. Some of those companies and organizations have included:
- TEC International
- General Electric Company
- FAA (Federal Aviation Administration)
- National Association of Personnel Services
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- RSM McGladrey
- Jeron Electronic Systems
- Getty Images
- Sales and Marketing Executives International
- DeVry University
- Arizona State Association of Personnel Services
- Priority Management
- Harvest Consulting Group
- First Interview Company
- Southwestern Recruiting
- Connecticut Association of Personnel Services
- Wisconsin Association of Personnel Services